COMPETITION: TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following are the Terms and Conditions for the Facebook contest for one case of Longways Cider Company Medium Dry Cider (12 x 500ml bottles).
1.This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 and over.
2. In order to be entered into the draw you must like the relevant post on the Longways Cider Company’s Facebook page HERE and commented as instructed.
3. The competition will run until 16.59pm on Friday 9th September.
4. The winner will be picked at random from all relevant entries.
5. Longways Cider Company employees, their agents, families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the competition.
6. The prize is one case of Longways Cider Company Medium Dry Cider (12 x 500ml bottles).
7. There is no cash or other alternatives to the prize.
8. Winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize
9. In the event that any winners fail to respond in writing via e-mail within a six week period, or chooses not to accept the prize, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the competition and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the prize.
10. Longways Cider Company will publish the name of the winner on the Longways Cider Company Twitter and Facebook page
11. Longways Cider Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition, extend the closing date or amend these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you agree to accept these terms and conditions. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.